Personal Data Statement
This Statement details our policies and practices on the collection, use, security and access of information in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) ("Ordinance").
1. You do not have an obligation to provide us with your personal data. However the personal data we ask from you is necessary for us to provide you with the services which you have requested.
2. The Ordinance gives you the right to request for access and correction of your personal data held by us.
3. We will keep your personal data confidential. Your personal data will only be disclosed and used as described below or as agreed with you or when required by law.
4. Your personal data may be used or disclosed by us for the purpose of (a) provision of our services to you and enforcing our rights in connection with the provision of our services to you; (b) publication of directory listing (unless you have opted to be unlisted); (c) credit checks; (d) debt collection; (e) market research; (f) informing you (including by direct marketing) of our products, services or offers related to our services; (g) prevention or detection of crime; (h) disclosure as required by law, or a government authority; (i) provision of emergency services; and (j) any other purposes as agreed between us.
5. We may disclose your personal data to our suppliers/contractors/agents/othernetwork operators in connection with any of the purposes referred to in paragraph 4. In these circumstances these third parties can make no use of your personal data other than for the purpose for which it was provided.
6. If you have any enquiries in relation to this Statement or if you want to request access to, and/or to correct your personal data held by us, please send your request in writing to us at the following address:
Z Group International Limited
7/F SPA CENTER, 53-55 LOCKHART ROAD, WANCHAI, HONG KONG
Attention: Personal Data Officer
In order to recover the administrative cost of acceding to your request we may charge an access fee of HK$50.00 per request.
7. We reserve the right to amend this Statement at any time as we deem necessary or as required by law.
Z Group International Limited is not responsible in any way for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages or loss (including but not limited to loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings) arising out of the use or access of any linked websites.
Email messages sent to Z Group International Limited over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. Z Group International Limited is not responsible for any damages incurred by users if they send a message to Z Group International Limited, or if Z Group International Limited sends a message to them at their request, over the Internet.